Extra Details About Each Espresso-Serving Location
In the Notes section of each review, I've added some additional details that may apply to each establishment.
- Coffee Sales indicates that the location offers direct sales of coffee beans to customers.
- Coffee Accessory Sales indicates that the location offers direct sales of coffee and coffee-making accessories to customers. For example, these may include cups, French presses, espresso machines, coffee filters, etc.
- Kiosk indicates that the location offers a window to purchase coffee but little else -- such as seating, tables, etc.
- Temperature Control Problems indicates that the location has exhibited temperature control problems with their coffee-making process. Espresso is most flavorful when served at a warm temperature - neither blistering hot nor cool.
- Outdoor Seating indicates that the location offers an outdoor seating option for their customers.